Buy your copy of Balsham, a village story 1617-2017
- it's written by those who love this village for their community...
- ...it's also perfect for anyone who is interested in modern maps and family history too
- there are historic maps which have never been published before
- unique, first person accounts of houses by those who live in them, bring the village to life
- over 204 images and 176 pages of original content covering farms, pubs, families, trades, streets and houses - something for everyone
- beautifully designed by professional book designer, Berenice Smith and featuring the latest map tech by GIS expert, Dr Seppe Cassettari and litho printed by The Langham Press
- ebook option available too.
Not sure? Our reviews speak for us...
It's a fabulous book, I love ours. A big thank you and congratulations to all of you who made it possible, you did a great job for us and the generations to come. Well done.
A fascinating book, we are loving reading it. Many thanks to all involved.
An amazing book. Huge thank you to all involved.
Thanks to everyone involved in the making of this lovely book. Will be purchasing a couple more for family who don't live in the village now.
Love it! Really well put together with tons of information. Fascinating
How to buy your copy of our book
- the book is on sale for £15 at The Old Butchers in Balsham, the Post Office in Balsham.
- buy online and deliver to the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- we are also selling our book and sharing our story at several events this summer. Check here for details.
Balsham, a village story 1617-2017 retails as £15 plus postage for a printed edition, soft bound, high quality printed book with 176 full cover pages or £5 ebook edition featuring photos and exclusive online access to our gallery of maps.
A perfect present or why not treat yourself! Order online today.